Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Birthday

Last Friday was my birthday. It was a great day. My students sang to me twice. Another teacher brought in donuts. I live at mission house with 2 other sisters in Rockport, IN. We decided that we are going to celebrate each sisters feast day and birthday. We went out to eat at O'Charleys. It was a good evening. I also found out that I am going to be an aunt again. My brother and his wife are expecting their second child. It is always a joy for the family to get bigger.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sister Jill,
    Hi. You may or may not know me. My name is Alex Larsen I live in North Carolina and have been up to Ferdinand, to the monastary several times now. I was last there in July for the week of the 4th for the Benedictine Life week.
    It was great to see and read your blog. This is so nice that some of the sisters such as yourself, have decided to take time out of your busy days, and blog on the website.
    I hope you had a wonderful birthday, and congrats on being an aunt again! May god bless you!
    Alex Larsen

    ReplyDelete