Sunday, February 28, 2010

Exceeding Expectations

I like asking my mom questions because usually her answers are funny and she says what I want to hear. I recently told her that we had 8 girls visiting for the high school weekend and that they had done different activities, including making cookies for the community recreation on Saturday night. When I asked her how many chocolate chip cookies she thought I should eat, she said, "At least 6." I didn't keep track of how many I actually ate, but I didn't want to let her down. In fact, I tried to exceed her expectations. After all, life is short. My mom has always encouraged us to have fun and enjoy ourselves. I enjoyed every cookie I ate and ate some for her as well.

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking for the Facebook "Like" button!

    ReplyDelete