Saturday, January 9, 2010

Connecting with Friends

Recently, I have had the opportunity to reconnect with two friends from the past. One friend happened to call me on my birthday at the end of December. We had not spoken or written to each other in a very long time. The other friend I just finished talking to via Skype. A new technology tool for me and I love it. The most amazing thing about long term friendships is that we just pick up where we left off. Laughing and remembering all the crazy things we have done in the past and catching up on the present. To begin the New Year renewing old friendships is a wonderful gift. God is the same way. We can be away for a long time and when we decide to reconnect it is like beginning where we left off and catching up to where we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment