Friday, January 30, 2009

Snow days

Yes, as you've been reading- Louisville has been blanketed with snow and ice. Luckily, we have not lost power at my house for any extended pieriod of time, so I've had 4 unexpected days of time to catch up, read, relax, and do fun things for myself. Indeed, sometimes God does bless us with unexpected surprises! I have been able to read ( I have finished 3 books!), write letters, play guitar, hang out and crosstitch- all things I enjoy.) Yet, I have been praying for those who have lost power and have no electricity or heat. Last night, we lost power for about 20 minutes. I got cold in bed, even though it was only 20 minutes! I can't imagine what it must be like those who have been without it for days. May God be with them and protect them and keep them safe. May power be returned soon to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment