Friday, June 5, 2009

Summer is Here!

I just unloaded my car with lots of stuff that I will need at the monastery for the next couple of weeks. I just finished with things at school this morning, and it is so nice to come home! I love being at the monastery and spending some relaxing time here. It has been so nice this past week to reflect on my year and think about all the amazing things that have happened. The students seem so ready for the next step in their journey. I love seeing them so alive with their faith! I was asked this week to be a part of a 5-K committee to help raise funds for the Coalition for the Homeless. I am very excited about that! I go into retreat tonight and am looking forward to some time with just me and God! Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like all is well with you! I am so glad that you get to go on retreat! Coalition for the homeless sounds awesome too! Know that you are in my prayers! I miss you so much girl! Take care and God bless.
    In His Unconditional Love,
    Alex Larsen

    ReplyDelete