Monday, June 8, 2009

Proud As a Peacock!

I am totally proud as a peacock! My sister, Cathie was one of only 26 students nationwide to receive a Gold ADDY award! There are over 60,000 entries annually for the ADDY Awards and it is the world's largest and probably the toughest advertising competition there is. The ADDY Awards are meant to represent the true spirit of creative excellence and they recognize all forms of advertising from media of all types, creative by all sizes and entrants of all levels from anywhere in the world.

Cathie went back to school after 12 years of working as an administrator of a Franciscan retreat center and graduated this spring with a degree in graphic design. During her schooling she received several local awards. I was proud enough of her for all of that BUT now she has received national recognition for her work! As I hope you can tell from my post, I am extremely proud of my sister.

Check out her blog which features her work: http://www.cathieschneider.blogspot.com/
The Lost book is the project for which she received the Gold ADDY.

No comments:

Post a Comment