Saturday, May 15, 2010

Religion Fair

Yesterday at school, we had a Religion Fair. It is a special day that happens every 4 years. It started with Morning Prayer in Church, and the kids did a fantastic job with that. After that, students went around to different classrooms, where they participated in several presentations, anything from Bible Storytime, to Gospel Tent, Sing-A-Long, or Bible Trivia, plus others. I led the Sing- A-Long session with the younger students. It was so much fun to see them singing and dancing and they gave me so much energy! I really enjoyed it and was inspired by their joy. We ended the day with a volleyball game- teachers v. 8th grade captains. They tied! It was a very fun day. I was very tired when I got home, but had joyful energy inside, though, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment