Sunday, April 18, 2010

Home, Sweet, Home

The Easter Season has been very busy for me. The day after Easter, I headed to Minnesota for the National Catholic Education Association Convention. It was a lot of fun and I learned a lot and met some great people! I had experiences I will treasure- including a session on teaching spelling to strugglers and a session with David Haaas) Then, after a weekend with friends, school started up again. But, Monday night, my principal asks me to go to a tmulti--day training in Carmel, Indiana for Minds in Motion. That was very thought-provoking! Then, we had First Communion. Everything has been so wonderful, and I feel refreshed and energized, but it's also so nice to be home! After two weeks of being away, it is nice to spend time with my sisters and reconnect with them! And, I got to go to a First Communion party today that was a blast! YEAH! After Confirmation tomorrow night, hopefully, things will settle down.

No comments:

Post a Comment